Recruitment Senior Associate
|Job type||Full Time|
JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Line of Service
IFS - Human Capital (HC)
Job Description & Summary
A career in Human Resources, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You'll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm's people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
It takes talented people to support the largest professional services organisation in the world. Our Recruiting team works to identify and attract talent for PwC. You'll focus on engaging the most qualified candidates by building relationships with job seekers and candidates, while understanding the dynamic hiring needs of each business. Our team actively recruits for full time employees at all levels, from experienced to executive, as well as fixed term, contingent, and flexible talent and supports the internal movement process between roles.
As a Senior Associate in the Consulting Recruitment Team, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Role and responsibilities
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Assist with the end to end recruitment process in line with Global PwC standards and metrics
- Source experienced candidates from multiple tools, liaising with PwC Recruitment teams in other locations to share information and minimize duplication of effort
- Interview and test candidates using the standard competency based recruitment model and employing psychometric testing within selection
- Keep up to date with any changes in business needs and change in market conditions
- Collect data and report recruitment information and statistics to recruitment manager, for the purpose of tracking cost, time and source of hire and to keep them informed of progress on recruitment
- Develop and promote the PwC people value proposition within recruitment; Interview and test candidates using the standard competency based recruitment model and employing psychometric testing within selection
- Ensure that cost efficient options are explored for interviewing candidates
- Support firmwide strategy to continuously increase diversity through improved recruitment practices across the region
Role Requirements (Experience, skills, educational qualifications & Certifications)
- 2+ years of recruitment experience essential
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Psychology or Business Management is an advantage
- Professional Human Resources certification or Recruitment qualifications is an advantage (i.e CIPD, Level A/B Psychometric Testing)
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and preferably Arabic
- Professional Services and / or Big 4 expertise and knowledge is essential
- Knowledge and experience of the Middle East Region is required
- Experience sourcing candidates with professional services experience, internationally as well as across the Middle East is essential
What we look for in a Candidate
- Experience and proficiency in recruitment technology is essential
- Experience and expertise of selection techniques including competency based interviewing and running assessment centers is essential
- Experience of market mapping and direct sourcing via Linkedin Recruiter
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation with ability to use patience and diplomacy to handle issues
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.